The UC Immunization Requirements Process
How to Submit your UC Immunization Requirements
ALL incoming students MUST complete the online Student Immunization Record form and the online Incoming Student TB Screening form.
Both forms are found in the patient portal login under the forms link.
ONLY online submission is accepted. No paper forms will be accepted.
Before submission, have all immunization records available for comparison to UC Requirements.
If requirements are not met based on immunizations already received, speak to your medical provider about having the immunizations or having titers to check for immunity.
*Titers are blood tests that check your immune status to diseases.
Please translate any immunization record that is not in English and submit original record within the patient portal.
Follow this process:
- Use your NetID and password to log into the patient portal.
- The Student Immunization Form is found in the patient portal under FORMS.
- Complete the form by entering the dates of immunizations on your immunization record.
- Upload a copy of your immunization record where indicated.
- Title the record: UC REQUIREMENTS_ Student ID#
- Complete the TB Screening Form found in the patient portal under FORMS.
- Students at Higher risk based on CDPH guidelines will need to submit a current negative
TB test < 1 year old based on the start date of the quarter. Students with a history
of positive PPD or IGRA will need to submit a negative chest x-ray.
- For requirement information go to the Immunization-Requirement-Reference-Sheet.pdf .
- Additional form such as TB Medical Clearance Form can be found on the Forms or Immunization Requirements page on this website.
- Verification of your immunization records can take several weeks based on the number of student submitting records. We appreciate your patience. You do not need to contact us once you submit your records and complete your online forms, unless you receive a secure message requesting additional documentation.
For questions, please refer to the FAQs