The UC Immunization Requirements Process
How to Submit your UC Immunization Requirements
ALL incoming students MUST complete the online Student Immunization Record form and the online Incoming Student TB Screening form.
Both forms are found in the patient portal login under the forms link.
ONLY online submission is accepted. No paper forms will be accepted.
Before submission, have all immunization records available for comparison to UC Requirements.
If requirements are not met based on immunizations already received, speak to your medical provider about having the immunizations or having titers to check for immunity.
*Titers are blood tests that check your immune status to diseases.
Please translate any immunization record that is not in English and submit original record within the patient portal.
Follow this process:
- Use your NetID and password to log into the patient portal.
- The student immunization form is found in the patient portal under FORMS.
- Complete the form by entering the dates of immunizations on your immunization record.
- Upload a copy of your immunization record where indicated.
- Title the record: UC REQUIREMENTS_ Student ID#
- Complete the TB screening form. If needed, upload TB blood test or chest x-ray report
under Immunization/TB upload tab.
Click Immunization-Requirement-Reference-Sheet.pdf to find out if they are needed.
For questions, please refer to the FAQs