Making an Appointment
Appointments can be made online, in-person or by phone.
- Call Student Health Services at (951) 827-3031 for an appointment
- Visit the patient portal.
- Masks are required at all time while visiting SHS.
What to do and bring to your appointment.
- A photo ID
- Check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time
- Your license plate number for a parking pass
How to Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
- Visit the patient portal to CANCEL your appointment 24 hours prior or call (951) 827-3031 to reschedule or cancel to avoid a no-show fee.
The appointment line is open Monday–Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1–4:30 p.m. Thursday from 9 a.m.–12 p.m and 1–4:30 pm.
SHS Policy on Service Animals
Service dogs are welcomed at Student Health Services (SHS). For safety reasons, SHS staff is not permitted to take care of service animals while you receive care. Please make dog care arrangements prior to your appointment date and time.
Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Learn more by reviewing the SHS Service Animals Policy.