Mental Health Online Resources
Lyra provides care for your emotional and mental health how, when, and where you need it.
Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, support from Lyra can get you back on your feet. Meet with mental health coaches or therapists via live video, live messaging, phone, or in-person care. Get personalized recommendations for the care that’s right for you, schedule appointments online, and track your symptoms and progress.
Care options include:
- Lyra Essentials* – Access self-guided exercises and videos in the Lyra app or online
- Guided Self-care with a coach – Get started quickly with a care plan crafted by your Lyra coach to learn new mental health strategies at your own pace
- Mental Health Coaching – Get to the root of your challenges with ongoing coaching sessions via live messaging or live video and between-session support
- Therapy – Lyra’s therapists are experts at diagnosing and treating mental health conditions like depression, eating disorders, or addiction issues, and provide support via live video or in-person
- Medication Management – Get ongoing access to an evidence-based provider, beginning with an in-depth 90-minute consultation to diagnose your condition and discuss what medications are right for you.
Lyra only works with providers who practice evidence-based techniques (therapies that have been rigorously tested in scientific studies and proven to work). Evidence-based therapies include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Emotionally Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
*UC SHIP enrolled students, their spouses, and dependents all under the age of 18 only have access to Lyra Essentials.
Download the Lyra App Today!
Download the Lyra App today so it’s ready to use when you need it. You can also access Lyra’s online library of videos, articles, strategies and meditations to support your mental health. There is no additional cost for UC SHIP members and you do not need a referral for services through Lyra.